- Products When do Contact Lenses Expire?
- All of our products that are sold in the O-LENS GLOBAL are produced recently so it will expire in about 4-5 years. Please rely on shopping our trusted products.
- Orders How long will it take for my order to be processed?
- All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday(Korea Standard Time), excluding Korean national holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the next business day. About delivery time, it will take 10-20 days for shipment on normal situation. We are unable to control the shipping speed; it depends on destination country handling time.
- Orders O-LENS reward points
How to earn points: Earn 1% points of purchasing for every dollar spent in olensglobal.com after discounts, taxes and fees. Excludes gift cards.
How to redeem points: You are eligible to redeem your point after collecting 1 points.
- Shipping How long does it take to my country?
EMS / EMS Premium: 2~7 business days
Rincos: 7~12 business days
We do our best to estimate the most accurate delivery time for your convenience. For the most up-to-date delivery information once your order has been shipped, please refer to the tracking information in your email confirmation. Simply use the tracking number provided to track your package online. We cannot control shipping time because it depends on the handling time of local postal services and other factors like customs clearance, bad weather etc.
- How-to Enjoy How to insert lenses.
- Wash & dry your hands before you touch your lenses or eyes. Always start with the lens for your right eye so don’t mix them up. Make sure you fingers are dry. Scoop your lens out of the case. Take a close look. If it shaped like a little bowl with a nice straight edge, you are good. If the edges curves outward, it’s inside out. Flit it. Use your right hand to pull down lower lid. Using your other hand to hold your upper eyelid and gently place your lens on your eyes. You can put it right on the center of your eye or on the white part just underneath whichever feels best. When the lens is all the way on your eyes, slowly release your upper eyelid and close your eye for a moment and blink a few times.
- Orders What types of payment does O-LENS GLOBAL accept?
- We accept credit cards for purchase (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, Unionpay). We accept PayPal, AliPay, TenPay, and WeChatPay.
- Orders Order Cancellation
- If you ordered the wrong item, you can cancel it within 15 minutes and re-order again. However, only if you put incorrect shipping address, you will be able to edit before it ships out from our warehouse. We are unable to redirect an order to another shipping address if your order has been dispatched. Please note changing your default shipping address in "Account" will not reflect in your recently made order. After 15minute your order has been placed, you will be unable to cancel or edit your orders due to change of mind.
- Products Where are the contact lenses made?
- All of our products are made in S.Korea with the best quality and carry KFDA and CE certifications.
- Products Why is the actual color different from that on website?
- Due to variable factors such as light, surrounding colors, your original eye color, eye shape makeup, etc., the color of the lenses on your eyes may look different from the picture.
- How-to Enjoy How to take out lenses.
- Wash & dry your hands before you touch your lenses or eyes. Look up and pull down your lower eyelid. Bring your index finger close to your eye until you touch the lower edge of the lens. Slide the lens down to lower white part of your eye. Gently squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger and remove and remove it. If you are wearing 1 day lenses, just toss them out. If not, clean your contact lens before you putting them in the case.