Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Article 1 (Purpose)
- The purpose of the following Terms and Conditions of Use(‘T&C’) is to establish guidelines on rights, duties and responsibilities of cybermall Users utilizing the internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Services’) provided by the olensglobal.com cybermall (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Mall’) operated by STARVISION CO., LTD.
- Article 2 (Definition)
- ① ‘Mall’ refers to a virtual business site established by STARVISION CO., LTD to trade goods or services (hereinafter referred to as ‘Goods and Services’) using computers and information communication facilities to provide Goods and Services to Users. The term can also be defined as a company operating a cybermall.
② ‘User’ refers to a Member and Non-Member who has accessed the ‘Mall’ to use the services provided by the ‘Mall’ in accordance with this T&C.
③ ‘Member’ refers to a User who uses the services provided by the ‘Mall’ by subscribing for Membership.
④ ‘Non-Member’ refers to a User who uses the services provided by the ‘Mall’ without subscription.
- Article 3 (Display of Terms and Conditions of Use)
- ① The ‘Mall’ shall, for easy recognition by Users, display the contents of this T&C.
② Prior to User’s final agreement to this T&C, the ‘Mall’ shall provide the terms of cancellation rights, delivery responsibilities, refund conditions and other important details for User’s comprehension.
③ When the ‘Mall’ makes an amendment to the T&C, the current T&C shall be posted until the day in prior to the effective date.
- Article 4 (Provision & Replacement of Service)
- The ‘Mall’ shall perform the following duties:
1. Provide information regarding Goods and Services and conclude purchasing contracts.
2. Deliver Goods and Services on purchase contract.
3. Other duties designated by the ‘Mall.’
- Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
- ① The ‘Mall’ may temporarily suspend its services as a result of the following reasons: maintenance of computers and telecommunications equipment, replacement or damage repairs, and interruption of communication.
② In the services are interrupted by a conversion of business item, abandonment of business, merging between businesses and for other various reasons, the ‘Mall’ shall notify the consumer as specified in Article 8.
- Article 6 (Membership)
- ① The User shall apply for Membership by expressing his/her intent to agree to this T&C after filling out the form designated by the ‘Mall’ with Member’s personal information.
② If there are changes to the information entered at the time of registration, members shall notify the ‘Mall’ of such changes by updating the member information within a certain period of time.
- Article 7 (Withdrawal from Membership & Loss of Eligibility)
- ① Members of the ‘Mall’ may request, at any time, to withdraw from Membership and the ‘Mall’ shall immediately process the request.
② The ‘Mall’ may limit or suspend Membership for the following reasons:
1. Entry of false information or omission in the registration form.
2. If the purchase payment of goods and other ‘Mall’ usage related liabilities have not been paid for before the appointed date.
3. If Member interferes with others to use the ‘Mall’ or threatens the order of e-commerce (such as the illegal use of personal information).
4. If Member uses the ‘Mall’ to act against public order and morals prohibited by the law and this ‘T&C.’
③ The ‘Mall’ may forfeit Membership of the Member whose Membership was suspended or limited, if the same actions are repeated twice or more, or if the cause is not corrected within 30 days.
④ When the ‘Mall’ forfeits Membership, all information will be cancelled. Prior to cancellation, the ‘Mall’ shall notify the Member and give at least 30 days or more to grant an opportunity to explain the cause.
- Article 8 (Notification to Members)
- ① Any notifications from the ‘Mall’ will be sent to the email address designated in advance by the Member during registration.
② In the event of sending notifications to unspecified Members, a display of notifications on the notice board on the website for 1 week or more may replace sending emails.
- Article 9 (Application for Purchase)
- The User shall apply for purchase in the following or in a similar manner, and the ‘Mall’ shall provide the User with the following information in an ‘easy-to-understand’ manner to aid in his/her request for purchase.
1. Search and select Goods and Services
2. Enter name of recipient, address, phone number, email address (or mobile phone number)
3. Confirm matter(s) in respect to the contents of this T&C, limited cancellation policies, delivery fees, installation fees, and others
4. Express agreement to this T&C and confirm or refuse the above Item 3 (ex. mouse click)
5. Apply and confirm purchase of goods; Agree to allow confirmation of application from the ‘Mall’
6. Select payment method
- Article 10 (Conclusion of Contract)
- ① The ‘Mall’ may not accept request for purchase in Article 9 if it falls under one of the following items:
1. Entry of false information or omission in the registration form
2. If deemed that accepting application for purchase may cause technical problems to the ‘Mall’
② The contract is deemed to be concluded when the acceptance of the ‘Mall’ is delivered to the User in the form stipulated in Clause ① of Article 12.
③ The acceptance of the ‘Mall’ shall include confirmation on the User’s request for purchase, availability of sales, and correction or cancellation of the request for purchase.
- Article 11 (Payment Method)
- The method of payment for Goods and Services purchased through the ‘Mall’ may be selected from the following items. The ‘Mall’ may not collect any additional fees regarding payment for Goods and Services.
1. Credit cards (Visa, Master, Amex, and Discover).
2. E-Wallet (Paypal, Alipay, G Cash, Touch & Go, DANA, Wechat, Grabpay, Linepay, Molpay, and Unionpay).
3. Other forms of payment using electronic means under contract with the ‘Mall’, etc.
- Article 12 (Notice of Receipt, Change and Cancellation of Application for Purchase)
- ① The ‘Mall’ shall send a notice of receipt to the User after receiving the User’s application for purchase.
② In the case of a discord between the User’s intent and the received notice, the User may change or cancel the application for purchase immediately after receipt. If the request for change or cancellation is made prior to delivery, the ‘Mall’ shall process the request accordingly without any delay. In the event that payment has already been made, User shall follow the guidelines detailed in Article 15 - Cancellation of Purchase.
- Article 13 (Provision of Goods and Services)
- ① Unless otherwise specified, the ‘Mall’ shall take necessary measures such as customizing production and packaging and deliver Goods and Services within 7 days from the date of purchase.
② The ‘Mall’ shall specify delivery method, payer, and delivery time for each delivery method for the Goods and Services purchased by the User. Refer to the following for the ‘Delivery Policies:’
* Delivery Policies: https://www.olensglobal.com/customer/shipping_policy.php
- Article 14 (Refund)
- In the event that the Goods and Services are sold-out or unavailable and cannot be provided or delivered to a User who applied for purchase, the ‘Mall’ shall notify the User without any delay, and if payment for Goods and Services has already been made in advance, the ‘Mall’ shall take necessary measures or refund payment within 3 business days from the date of receipt.
- Article 15 (Cancellation of Purchase)
- ① The following states the standards that apply to the cancellation, returns or refund of Goods, etc.:
* Return and Refund Policies: https://www.olensglobal.com/customer/refund_return.php
② The User may not return or exchange Goods and Services in the event of one of the following reasons:
1. Delivered Goods lost or damaged at the fault of the User
2. Significant decrease in value of Goods and Services due to partial use or consumption by the User
3. Not available for resale due to a significant decrease in value of Goods and Services from lapse of time
4. The Goods may be replaced by Goods showing the same performance, but packaging of the original is damaged
- Article 16 (Effect of Cancellation of Purchase)
- ① In the event of a return of Goods from a User, the ‘Mall’ shall refund payment of Goods within 7 business days.
② In regards to the above-mentioned case, if the User made payment of Goods with credit card or electronic money, the ‘Mall’ shall immediately request the business who provided such payment method to suspend or cancel payment.
③ In the event of any cancellation of purchase, the User shall bear the costs arising from returning the Goods.
- Article 17 (Accumulation and Expiration of Points)
- The ‘Mall’ may operate a point system and the points shall remain valid for 1 year from the day of accumulation. The remaining points not used during the term of validity is automatically expired.
- Article 18 (Obligations of the ‘Mall’)
- The ‘Mall’ shall not take any actions against public policy or actions restricted by the law and this T&C. The ‘Mall’ shall put its best efforts in providing Goods and Services on a stable basis in accordance with the provisions in this T&C.
- Article 19 (Obligations for ID & Password of Member)
- ① Member shall be responsible for the management of his/her ID and password.
② Member shall not allow any Third Party to use his/her ID and password.
③ When a Member recognizes that his/her ID and/or password is stolen or is being used by a Third Party, the Member shall immediately notify the ‘Mall’, and follow the instructions of the ‘Mall.’
- Article 20 (Obligations of User)
- Users shall avoid the following actions:
1. Register false information at the time application or revision of information
2. Use others’ personal information
3. Change information displayed on the ‘Mall’
4. Remit or display information (computer program and others) other than the information put on by the ‘Mall’
5. Infringe copyright or intellectual property rights of the ‘Mall’ or the Third Party
6. Take any action that harms the reputation and interrupts the operation of the ‘Mall’ or a Third Party
7. Disclose or display any information containing indecent or violent message, video, voice, and other information going against good public order and morals.
- Article 21 (Copyright & Limitation of Use)
- ① The copyright and other intellectual property rights for the works produced by the ‘Mall’ shall belong to the ‘Mall.’
② The User may not use or cause any Third Party to use information with intellectual property rights belonging to the ‘Mall’ for reproduction, transmission, publishing, distribution, broadcasting or other profit-making use without prior consent of the ‘Mall.’
- Article 22 (Resolution of Dispute)
- The ‘Mall’ shall install and operate customer service center (email@example.com) to reflect User’s valid comments or complaints.
- Article 23 (Jurisdiction & Governing Law)
- ① All e-commerce related lawsuits between the ‘Mall’ and a User shall be filed with the court of competent jurisdiction governing the address of the ‘Mall.’
② Any and all e-commerce-related lawsuits between the ‘Mall’ and a User shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Korea.
- Article 24 (Product Approval)
- I agree that I have an awareness of all products at olensglobal.com are approved by Food Sanitation Act of the Republic of Korea (KFDA).